Monday 3 March 2008

Sprung

Here is what the fanttastahorribl lfj really means: (Free translation service provided by All_you_need_is_love)

I'll believe Spring is acutally here at the end of May! I never gave it permission to come. How dare it! I shall issue it with some stern warnings to keep away in future or risk my displeasure.....Despite the disobedience of
Spring it's been a glorious day. (Ed. no.678 – Pssssst – Spring starts on the third week of March my love not the 2nd but never mind, my heart has already turned to love)

... one bit of good Internet news (Ed. no.589 on behalf of the internet –“whoopee!”)

I am delighted to report that Sharon Stone who has never mentioned my name on her blog has shut it down. I believe she shut it down after hurting herself jumping on the U2 tour bus (Ed.no.1 – you mean bandwagon??) It is also believed Clint Eastwood and the Eagles are involved although this
cannot be confirmed at this time.

I mean, who wants to read of a woman with a pushchair having genuine fears about being followed. No-one is allowed to accuse anyone on the internet of stalking except meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It will make my lawyers laugh. They will do this because R&R are a firm of human rights lawyers and this monumental important
significant historical occurrence would be something that would be foremost in their minds as it is mine. (Ed. no. 3996 - I am sure R&R hang on every steaming droplet that comes out of your delicate mouth jfl)

Sharon Stone is believed to have been playing the fiddle throughout this whole business. She did this whilst my face refused to burn with the shame of what I have done. (Ed. no. 346 – Well bite my ass and call me Nero! –How dare she!!)










$0000000.00 Reward for the capture

of these non-stalkers


All three of these desperadoes are wanted for download by R&R.
Do not blog about them as it is believed they are literate and dangerous.



She also wrote posts like 'Tissues and Issues' which did not talk about meeeeeeeeeeeeee at all. How.very.dare.she. There is also a truth hate blog called ' Hating lfj' which I say is there but cannot be found on the internet and even though they are not there I know she is behind them.

I know what hate blogs look like. I have unparalled experience in setting them up. It was why my first blog was deleted you know but as I have gone very quiet about having it un-deleted, you are forbidden to bring it up.

But today.......Sharon Stone signs off the runway and delivers the blogosphere of her luckless presence and merely keeps another three blogs going. None of which mention meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (Ed. no. 438 - How can you sign off a runway? It is obviously something that only gorgabitchious researchers can see)


New Spellings for today are: Actually, desperadoe

Remember, all you need is love!

|