Wednesday 12 March 2008

Punctuation for tomorrow

Here is what the libelastic one really means: (Free translation service provided by All_you_need_is_love)

I am going to post messages on The CAMBRIDGE SNAIL online soon. I shall probably make reference to the scriptures. This will be an 'in' joke no-one else will get except me and my billions of supporters.

I, AM, SO, CLEVER. hee.hee.hee

I, ALSO, FAIL, TO, UNDERSTAND, THE, CORRECT, USE, OF, THE, COMMA, IN, CONSTRUCTING, A, SENTENCE.



I am also worried that the Cambridge snail is going to run out of the keyboard keys "N,O,M,E,R,C and Y" soon as they seem to be using it a lot! They are also calling for 'no mercy' (in a story nearly a year old) for some cyber-stalker called Loude who has been harassing people. Disgraceful, I call it.
(Ed. no. 5454 - You're right, wrongly spelled words are a blight on the nation)

I wonder what the paper will be writing about this Loude character come May 2008? I wonder if I can get the tardis-like time travelling sat nav device which can take control of cars to go forward in time and find out.

Remember, all you need is love!

|