Tuesday 11 March 2008

If life gives your admirers lemons ...

Here is what she really means: (Free translation service provided by All_you_need_is_love)

..... then accuse them of being bitter (Ed. no. 456 - shouldn't that be 'let them make lemonade')

If your stalking means you lose your house and have to live in a hostel in London with people with mental health problems, then look down on them and complain about them.

For instance, Imagine the CHEEK of someone else here who makes false allegations to the authorities about another person. What an an invasive, sabotaging and harassing person. ** (Ed. no. 342 - Terrible person, they should be stopped at ONCE or around May time)

Imagine me having the effect on someone of making them shout 'unclean' and think of creatures who normally live in the sewers. I mean, me???

This person also pretends to talk endless to her solicitors on the phone and claims falsely to be upset and ill. She also claims she is tired of being the stalker. Oooh that is a good line, I might use that. Then again, I might not. Remember, my blog is my defense. Like me, it is full of supposition but completely clueless.



After all, it is the fault of a mob of lawyers, doctors, the met, special branch, special trees, special gardeners, the media, men from Oxo-land, women from Loon Loon land, bloggers, poets, the RCJ, the whole of Cambridge, journalists, gap-year students, all the staff of DKNY, a burren of foxes, Sharon Stone, Clint Eastwood, The Eagles and the CPS, I am here, right?

Note to self: Don't forget to keep mentioning your tiredness, weakness, sadness and stress.

Anyhow, I've lost patience with this woman, I mean sympathy for the mentally ill, pshaw and plulesseeee! Especially someone a condition that usually stems from a severe childhood trauma like sexual abuse or seeing a parent killed. I am the only important person here, my comfort and concern are paramount, not that of some loony. Och, I am off to chop up caterpillars, it is my only joy nowadays.

Remember, all you need is love!

|