Monday 9 June 2008

No one should have their human rights defended except me

You've read what she said now here is what she really means: (Free translation service provided by All_you_need_is_love)
My humans rights are the only ones which count ... all others are faddy time wasting nonsense

I have done so much to ignore other people’s human rights (like to be left the HELL alone when asked) there simply cannot be any time for solicitors to defend anyone except me. If solicitors went about defending all those whose rights I violated, then there would never be anyone free to defend Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If you don't want to be arrested outside the Houses of Parliament, don't fling rotten eggs? I would have thought it was a fairly simple historic question. (except it is not a question – Ed. No.1) I simply do not get people who stand up for a group of people or a cause. They is way outside my small narrow selfish little sphere of existence. Bob Geldof? What a faddy time wasting piece of nonsense he is. Imagine wanting to feed the world. My achievement of stalking the world is a much worthier accomplishment.

No Human Rights solicitor should ever defend the human rights of anyone except me. End of. I have spoken; let that be the end of the matter.

“ self promoting faddism” “Hickman and Rose.” “.Sometimes people won't see wood for trees“GUESS WHO I HAVE FALLEN OUT WITH????? Answers in an email please (but not ones like the abusive ones I used to send)

I’ll put my solicitors name and company in this post in the hope that * certain * people will email him and he will be able to see for himself that police squad, the wicked witch of the North, her cohort, the webbed man, ex-lawyers, doctors, the met, special branch, special trees, special gardeners, the media, men from Oxo-land, women from Loon Loon land, bloggers, poets, the RCJ, the whole of Cambridge, Cambridge snail journalists, gap-year students, all the staff of DKNY, a burren of foxes, Sharon Stone, Clint Eastwood, The Eagles, Manchester United football club and the whole other cast of thousands on the internet who are all out to get me are all harassing me in a giant conspiracy against me. Despite what the (upheld) conviction and ASBO say they are all making it up and I am the only one telling the truth.

I am going to have a dig at the wicked witch of the North here by saying that she runs around like Chicken Little getting things wrong. Perhaps it will get me a reaction. That is all I want. A reaction, someone paying attention. WHY ARE ALL THE BLOGGERS IGNORING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

I never read her blog or mention anything on it you know!


Remember, all you need is love!

Newspeak: who's rights, tarrif, persuing, serveyed

|