Sunday 4 May 2008

Lightning tithe

You've read what she said now here is what she really means: (Free translation service provided by All_you_need_is_love)


Now I am courting the Christians for support. Soon I shall be asking them to join in speaking up against the conspiracy against me. They love a good martyr do the Christians. Not long after that I shall be denouncing them as being in league with the devil, after all, their belief system only stretches to believing a terrestrial being made the Earth in 7 days, it would not stretch to believing moi to be as innocent as I paint myself.

In the meantime, I agree with EVERYTHING they say.

I am currently shopping around for a new church as the old one has taken to ringing me on Sunday mornings and telling me they have a surplus of believers booked in for that week.

Every Church I find is super for a while but then once they get to know me and I ask them to back me in all I say and do......., well, let’s just say there is a parting of the ways.

I hate people who pretend that they have a direct channel to the Lord Jeebus when everyone who is anyone knows I am the only one who has. After all, we both spent time at HM’s pleasure and what could create a stronger association that THAT? I hate people even more who have views contrary to mine, therefore I hate Kenneth Moore. Star-gazing wannabee that he is, he NEVER looks at or acknowledges MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Beware of false profits!

Especially those who have book deals. You know what I think of those with profitable book deals AND opinions contrary to mine.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!

I have spoken, let that be the end of the matter.

Someone dared asked me to contribute to the basket being passed around in the only Church in London who had not had a warning fax with my details sent to them yet. How DARE they ask for donations??!!

If I had wanted to give donations to Church or State, I would have given up stalking, got a proper job and kept up with my bill payments. Tsk

Here I will just put a load of ill-phrased, contradictory, un-backed-up by reference or fact load of twaddle referring to the Church of England.

I might join them next week. After I have worked my way through my associations with the Catholics and the Baptists.

Although I am not in favour of donations, I am in favour of tithes. I should have really taken up the time to research the fact that a tithe is a form of Church tax and was the cause of the reformation where followers of the Churches caused a split by refusing to pay an obligatory Church tax levied on them. The name of this tax? A tithe. The purpose of a tithe? To pay the running costs of a church.

Speaking of tithe, wonder if there is anywhere open sellling gorgalicios cider (burrrrppppp)

I am such an ignoramus * girlish giggle *

Now some derogatory statements against the site, I told people to go and look at the beginning of this post.

I am consistently inconsistent and you godda love me for that.

I am trying to retain religious independence by reading the bible. The irony and general hysterical ness of this should be apparent to my detractors.


I would be interested in the opinions of people who only agree with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Remember, all you need is love!


|