Sunday 27 April 2008

A mark in the sand

One night I dreamed I was stalking along the internet with the Broad(band).
Many scenes from my harassing flashed across the charges sheet.
in each scene I noticed things got out of hand.
Sometimes there were two sets of victims,
other times there were up to nine sets of victims.

It bothered me when I noticed
that during the low periods of my harassing,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could not see one set of victims.

So I said to the Broad(band),
"You promised me Broad(band),
that if I subscribed to you,
you would connect me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my harassing
there have been no
set of victims. Things got out of hand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been connected for me?"

The Broad(band) replied,
"The times when you have
seen no set of victims is just after things got out of hand,
that is when I helped convict you."


Remember, all you need is love!



|