Thursday 10 April 2008

Predictability is its own reward

You've read what she said now here is what she really means: (Free translation service provided by All_you_need_is_love)

As predicted, I, the wondrously predictable researcher has predictably fallen out with one of my (pretend) predictable internet mates who predictably never acknowledged my existence.

Predictably, this Littleupstart, who I get to admonish from the lofty moral height of my blog is another blogger. This is a real change in form. It is so unlike predictable me to try to pick a fight with another member of the bloggersphere, who is also a woman, who has a successful home-life and has never looked to me for opinion or guidance. !!)

Imagine, this blogger dared to link to someone that I, the stalkerlicious fruitbat, disapproved of and worst of all she is a successful published Author. These are truly heinous crimes indeed for which she and all others like her (all the other successful hard-working Mothers, wives and daughters of the world) should be thrown in Wormwood scrubs.

Only then will the streets to safe for batty (but predictably reliable) blogstresses such as me to walk.

This blogger has also drawn attention to the fact she was once were unfairly fired. Tsk! Do you think doing something like that will deter other employers from unfairly dismissing people if they think an avalanche of bad publicity will follow? Predictable pleeeeeeeeeeeeese. It is better to be banned from your place of research (Ed. no. 5667 - "cough ckoke") for breaking the confidentiality terms of your contract and taking private papers away. That is an accomplishment worth blathering on about non-stop anyday!.

On behalf of all the people of France, I declare this blogger an ex-friend and quite useless. I demand you, my gentle beautiful readership (all 4 of you in my head and 2 on the internet) do the same or I will cut you off as a friend too!

The predictable one has spoken.

Remember, all you need is love!


|